4-H Youth Development
Make the Best Better
Nassau County 4-H
- Say Hello to new agent Kelsey Irvine!
- Letter to New 4-H Families
- Florida Microplastic Awareness Project
- Nassau County Education Video
- 4-H Friday Flyer
- Learn more about 4-H
2017 Events and Opportunities
- County Events Rubrics for 2017
- County Events Guidelines for 2017
- County Events Registration Link
- Animal Exhibitor Requirements for the 2017 Northeast Florida Fair
- NE District Volunteer Forum
- 2017 Camp Cherry Lake Counselor Application
- Northeast Florida Fair Information
- Statewide Events Information
- Requirements for Youth with Market Projects
- 2015-2016 Youth and Adult Award Winners
How Can I Join?
- Letter to Families
- Youth Enrollment Form
- Youth and Adult Participation Form
- Florida 4-H Online Enrollment/Re-enrollment
How Can I Help?
News & Other 4-H Resources
- What does Florida 4-H mean today?
- Grow True Leaders Video
- 4-H Ready Video
- 4-H Mall
- National 4-H
- Florida 4-H
- UF Animal Science Department
Support Florida 4-H by making your Amazon purchases through smile.amazon.com.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
When first visiting AmazonSmile, you will be prompted to select a charitable organization. Type in Florida 4-H and click the Search button. Find Florida 4-H Club Foundation, Inc. on the list then click the Select button. Then just start shopping! Amazon will do the rest!
There is no cost to the charitable organization or to AmazonSmile customers. The shopping experience is identical to Amazon.com with the added benefit that the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
Nassau County 4-H Youth Development
4-H Extension Agent I
4-H Extension Agent I
4-H Program Assistant
To find out more, check out our Facebook by clicking below!