Commercial Horticulture 2016
Advanced Commercial Landscape Maintenance class will be taught by UF/IFAS faculty Rebecca Jordi (Nassau County Extension) and Erin Harlow (Duval County Extension). The topics covered will be OSHA Workers Protection for outdoor workers specifically regarding mosquitoes and Zika. In addition, we will have a session on plant identification with some emphasis on wind resistant trees.
The class will be held on Tuesday, December 13 at the Yulee County Building from 8am to noon. The address is 86026 Pages Dairy Road, Yulee, FL 32097. Do not trust your GPS, for directions please contact Rebecca Jordi for directions at 904 530-6351 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration will start Saturday, November 5th and continue until December 7th on Eventbrite. Early registration is $30 plus handling fees, late registration ($40) will be done at the door.
Here is the link for to register on-line:
Commercial Horticulture Resources:
- Chikungunya - A mosquito-borne disease
- Category I Invasive Plant List
- Category II Invasive Plant List
- Best Management Practices for the Protection of
- State of Florida Pesticide Certification Information
- Pesticide Applicator Training & Testing in Nassau County
- Limited Commercial Landscape Maintenance
- 2008 Limited Commercial Landscape Maintenance Requirements
- Mosquito Myths
ISA Certified Classes
- 2009 Pest Control Guide
- UF/IFAS Pesticide Information Office
- Integrated Pest Management
- Edis - Extension Digital Information Service
- Mosquito Information Web Site
- Florida Chapter International Society of Arboriculture
- ISA Certification Information